Tuesday 16 October 2012

From me to you..

Theres no one like you..even if i look around its just like that..where else to look for?
A good person like you..with a good heart like you..a gift as great as you..
How lucky that i'm the person who will try this hard to protect you..where else to look for?

Your two warm hands gets cold when I'm cold..
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I'm hurt..

Take my hands silently..hold me silently..
I'm only wishing for such little comforts..
You don't know my heart that wanted to do more just for you..
Call out my heart..free my soul..It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you..

When my greedy heart gradually search to other directions..
When my mind cant handle whenever  my greed grow even more..
I know all those reasons that clearly says that you're here its the only one..
I'm always thankful..I could do better as you do..
You know, I'm a little bit shy sometimes..

Please understand my feelings..

Hearing you tell me that you love me..I have everything in this world..
I love you..please know it..to me..theres only you..that i stupidly see you as my everything..


You're always be the one in my eyes..
I love you until my life end..

No comments:

Post a Comment